In Sublime Society
Do you thrive around others? Feel confident sharing your money beliefs with a small group of caring comrades? If so, the Sublime Society may be for you. It’s a group of like-minded folk wanting to heal money fears and dysfunction, while having a bit of fun.
- Practice deep listening, being vulnerable, and getting to key aspects of your money behaviors and attitudes while getting to know other fabulous folks.
- Play games designed to shake you up and get you out of being stuck in patterns you just don’t want to be stuck in anymore.
- Learn strategies to help you stay focused when deeply rooted beliefs threaten to pull you off balance.
- One hour per week, for eight weeks.
- Email support between sessions. Write to me for extra help during sessions, for virtual hugs, loads of cheerleading.
There is six-person minimum, so if you are interested, sign up and invite some friends. As soon as we have six, I’ll launch a Sublime Society.
Investment: $225 per person. To reserve a spot in the next group, drop me a line.